Confinement is a very important period for all the new mums which restores their bodies after childbirth. This also helps the mums to have the required immunity. When a mother has a balanced diet then it will help her body and the baby. To provide the mother aid in her daily boring confinement food and add some interesting dishes theory is a list of Chinese confinement food. These foods are healthy, nutritious, and tasty.
Chinese confinement foods that are healthy and tasty
- Milkfish and green papaya soup – it is a soup that has slices of fish and green papaya which when consumed daily can boost the production of breast milk. This soup when consumed hot can help in fighting against cold weather.
- Red glutinous rice wine chicken meesua – it is very rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. Ingredients such as sesame, ginger, and red wine are very helpful for postpartum recovery. It also contains all the balance of vitamins and minerals.
- Ginger fried rice – this is a very easy confinement food that can be made readily with ample ginger and sesame oil. This will help to boost inner immunity and fight against the cold.
- Pork liver with scallions and wolfberries – this recipe is packed with vitamins and minerals that come from pork liver. This beau boosts the immune system during the postpartum period.
- Black vinegar pig totter – this dish is very common as it has an abundance of proteins. When feeling under the weather this can boost the immune system. This also provides a lot of energy because of protein content.
- Stir-fried pork with mushrooms – this recipe can help you to fight your food cravings. Made with ginger and mushrooms it has a lot of flavors that keep the taste buds happy and filled.
All the above-mentioned means are very simple and peg b a lot of Nutrition. These Chinese confinement food dishes can help you with some new dishes to add to your diet. When you are bored with all the other foods then you can choose these dishes as an option as the mentioned confinement food dishes are very tasty. Other than this you can also consume fruits, vegetables, pulses, grains, nuts, etc.
It is very important to note that the journey of motherhood is yours so choose what works for you and what does not. Make your choice wisely.